- All information presented on this website, including all texts, pictures, graphics, marks, illustrations, tables and similar material, are the exclusive property of the Bank of Israel (BOI). Subject and according to copyright laws, the user may not copy, publish, disseminate, transmit or sell any information made available this site, without the prior written consent of the BOI. The user may not distort, alter or otherwise interfere with any information made available through this site.
- By accessing the information made available through this site, the user releases the BOI from any and all claims relating to the usage of this material or information. In no event shall the BOI be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage resulting from the use of the material. Nor is the BOI responsible for the adaptation of this site and the available information to the user’s own requirements.
- In particular, the information made available in this site may be only considered accurate and relevant for the given date. It is also possible that errors may occur; however, the BOI disclaims any responsibility therefor as provided specifically above.
- In no event shall the BOI be liable for any alteration by the user or any third party of information made available through this site. The user bears the responsibility, including towards third parties, for handling information made available through this site.
- The information made available through this site is of a general nature and is not intended for specific action. Hence, the user should not rely on the information, or any part thereof, for any specific action or transaction. In the event of contradiction between this and the information provided in official publications of the BOI, the latter shall prevail.
- In addition to information provided by the BOI, links are provided to external internet sites.The BOI shall not be responsible for the reliability or accuracy of the information made available through them.
- In no event shall the BOI be liable for damage resulting from any fault, accident or incorrect operation of the software operating this site or the access to it.
In no event shall the BOI be liable for damage resulting from viruses which penetrate the user’s systems.
- The BOI employs software programs that record internet protocol (IP) addresses of computers that access this site. Save for suspected criminal action, this information is gathered merely for statistical purposes.
- If any portion of the above is unacceptable to you, you may exit at your discretion.
- However, if you choose not to exit from the site, you are deemed to have accepted all of the above terms.